Keeping Our Patients Safe
Central Jersey Urgent Care/MyInstaDoc Urgent Care is committed to providing quality convenient care with your safety in mind. We understand that our patients need us for care other than Covid-19 testing. At the same time, we realize that Covid-19 is a reality that we must all learn to live with. We’re teaming up with our patients to keep our communities healthy and safe by keeping you extra-safe when you visit us.
Steps we are taking for your safety:
- You can choose to be seen via Telemedicine for complaints where visual examination may be sufficient.
- You have the option to schedule visits through our website to reduce time in the waiting room.
- You can choose to wait in your car and you will be notified when the examination room is ready.
- All patients are requested to use the hand sanitizer upon entry to the facility. For your convenience there will be a hand sanitizer kiosk at the entrance.
- If you come to visit us without a mask, we will provide you with one.
- Seating in our waiting room is setup to comply with social distancing.
- We mark appropriately distanced standing positions at our front desk to comply with social distancing. You may be even reminded to keep social distance.
- Don’t be afraid to pick up our pens and clipboards. We wipe down materials used by patients using medical grade germicidal/virucidal wipes. We use single use pens.
Our rooms are clean:
- We limit patients with respiratory complaints or Covid-19 related illnesses to designated rooms or sections of the centers.
- These rooms have air purifiers that will clean the air in less than 8 minutes, so every patient who enters will be breathing in clean air.
- Our team will request that patients and visitors use hand sanitizer upon entry to the room.
- Our staff cleans doorknobs & surfaces hourly.
- We clean each room after every visit and wipe down with medical grade germicidal/virucidal wipes.
Our team wears masks when in the clinical area and uses fresh gloves when touching patients.